Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Favourites: Halloweeen Blogs

I love Halloween.

It has been my favourite holiday since I was a kid.  Dressing up, parades at school and getting candy.  Yes, please! I went trick-or-treating well into my late teens and am darn proud of it. :)

I am breaking from the norm today and going to share with you a few fantastic Halloween blogs. Yes, blogs that are dedicated this holiday all year long!.  What could be better, right?

If you are looking for some last minute costume ideas, crafts or treats, these blogs are right up your alley.

















365 Halloween
From scary movies to Halloween costume trends, this site has it all.  I particularly like the recipe section, which features a great mix of healthy and not-so-healthy treats, many of them new to me. Definitely check this site out if you are looking for some inspiration.













Buckets of Halloween Ideas
What drew me to this blog was the absolutely adorable background. (Check it out yourself :). There are also some great indoor and outdoor decorating ideas that look like fun for the whole family.













Halloween Every Day
Much like the other two blogs, this one shares craft and recipes ideas.  However, it also shows you some of the neat Halloween merchandise you can find in stores, like coffee mugs, shoes and bags.


Do you celebrate Halloween?  If so, what are you doing this year?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails