Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Today, I Will...

I hope you had a great long weekend!

I had a wonderful time at the cottage and my belly is still full of ham and pumpkin pie ;)

The weather was unseasonably fantastic this weekend and I found myself in complete awe of views like this:










































For me, it was a subtle reminder that we need to spend a little less time worrying and a little more time appeciating what is around us.

So this morning, instead of fretting about all the things on my to-do list for the day, I started off with the  thought:

"Today, I will be thankful."

Such a simple statement, but a very powerful one.

Reminding myself to be thankful today (and everyday) when I am faced with a difficult task or a tough decision, makes everything that much easier to tackle.

How would you finish this sentence? 

Today, I will...

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails