Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fitness, Fun and Renewing Your Passion

I was uber excited to get this in the mail yesterday.


















The Can Fit Pro Fitness Conference is something that many of us Canadian fitness pros look forward to every year.  It is a fun (and exhausting) weekend of workshops, lectures and products about all that is health and wellness.


This is my 11th year attending the conference and my 5th year volunteering.  It is a pretty good deal:  I put in about 18 hours of volunteer work and I get to attend any sessions for free!


















Most of the time, I finish the weekend feeling inspired and armed with new ideas for myself and my clients. However, my last few years have been less than fantastic.

I think it was a combination of feeling like many of the same sessions were offered year after year (I am happy to see that there are over 70 new sessions) and where I was personally.

You may recall that I was ready to leave the fitness world and embark on a new career.  Then after much thought and a renewed passion, I came back to the industry where I truly belong.

This passion is making me excited about the conference again this year and I have to tell you, it feels great!  I am reminded why I got in the industry in the first place:  I love helping people live a healthier lifestyle.

I am ready to soak up any and all information that will help me do just that. 

Have you ever lost your passion for something you once loved?  How did you get it back?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails