Sunday, May 01, 2011

Sunday To-Dos and Buying a New Car

Ah, Sunday.  And the first day of May to boot.  I am so looking forward to the warmer weather, how about you?

On the docket for today...
















 A workout (I am thinking perhaps a dip in the pool),



















 Reading.  I WILL finally finish this book and write a review, I promise :)


















Baking.  Maybe a healthy makeover, maybe not so healthy ;).

I also have a decision to make and would love some bloggie input.

We are buying a new (used) are and are torn between the Honda Fit and Toyota Yaris.

We love our car (it's a Grand Marquis), but it is way too tough on gas and I need something more economical for my new fitness business.

So what do you think:  Yaris or Fit?  
Do any of you have a Honda or Toyota?  
What are the pros and cons?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails