Friday, May 20, 2011

What I am Loving Right Now...Again

Before I jump into today's post, I want to share what arrived in the mail yesterday.
















I won this from Katie @ Healthy Heddleston!  It is the cutest headband ever and did a great job keeping my hair out of my face when I was teaching the kids yoga yesterday.  Thanks Katie!

I got such positive feedback when I shared some of the things I am loving, I thought I would do another post!



















Yoga for Urban Living
I took this baby out of the library and I definitely going to buy it.  I am loving this yoga.  The PM section called the "Evening Bath" is divine.  The music is so soothing and the stretching is a fabulous way to end your day.  










Shine for Yahoo
I love the section of Shine on healthy living.  It reads as the "best of" from around the Internet as it features tips and articles from many different sites like Self and Fit Sugar.  It also has info on parenting, love and fashion.  A great way to stay connected.




















Custom Fit
I got this DVD at a fitness conference last summer for free and I am so glad I did.  It is divided into mini workouts so you can mix and match anything from cardio and bootcamp to strength training and stability ball.  You can also choose any of the 24 workouts already made for you.

I have been using it to add some variety into my routine (and the name is great too, don't you think? :)




















Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar
It makes my skin feel fresh and squeaky clean.  My skin is very sensitive and prone to break outs and this beauty bar has passed the test.  A keeper, for sure.

What are you loving right now?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

P.S. I am taking the long weekend off from blogging, my friends, to spend time up at the cottage, but I will be back on Monday.  Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails