Friday, May 06, 2011

Top 5 Healthy Makeovers

I just realized today that I have "madeover" over 30 different desserts.  Not too shabby, if I do say so myself,

Because it is Friday and you might want to have something delicious to make for the weekend, I thought I would share with you my top 5 favourite makeovers.

#5 Gingerbread Cake
















I really didn't expect this to turn out as well as it did, but it was sweet, dense and lovely.


#4 Chocolate Monkey Squares














Chocolate, banana, cake.  Enough said.


#3 Strawberry Coconut Cupcakes













I am very proud of these.  Not only did they taste great, but it is one of my first attempts at decorating :)


#2 Rosemary Almond Crisps














I could eat these everyday and be a pretty happy girl!


#1 Peanut Butter Balls














These were a no fail recipe right from the start.  Hands down, the best (healthy) treats I have ever made.

What is the best dessert (healthy or otherwise) that you have ever made?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

P.S. I am computer free tomorrow, so no post until Sunday. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails