Monday, June 20, 2011

#Fitblog Plank Challenge, Week 6: Six Packs of Motivation

Hope you had a fantastic weekend, friends! I know I did :)

I had a photo shoot on Friday with the fabulous Christine @ C. Duncan's Photography.  I can't believe she shot over 400 pics!  So looking forward to seeing and sharing them.

I also spent some time here.


I




















Up at the cottage for my nephew's surprise birthday party.  He was definitely surprised and everyone had a great time.

Then, it was off to see my Dad to celebrate Father's Day with some ice cream cake.

Note: I am just coming off the detox, and I will post later this week about the experience and any changes in my body and diet.

Now, on to the main event!






















It is the last week of the plank challenge and I am still hanging in.  As you may know, last week was a work in week for me, but I did get some planks and core work in there.

Much like Morgan, I am having a hard time breaking the 2 minute mark, but I am totally okay with that now.  I am listening to my body and doing my best.

This week's topic is about motivation and instead of inventing the wheel, I thought I would share with you some of my previous posts on the topic.

5 Tips for Staying Motivated
What Fuels Your Fire?
Shake Up Your Workout
8 Ways to Make Your Fitness Resolutions Stick

What was your favourite moment this weekend?  How do you stay motivated?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails