Friday, June 24, 2011

My 3 Favourite Social Media Blogs

Many other bloggers out there feature some of their favourite things every Friday.

I have been doing it the past few Fridays without even realizing it so I am just going to keep on spreading the love. :)

Today, I am going to share some fabulous social media blogs that will help you build your brand (blog, food, fitness or otherwise).









Soshable
I just recently discovered this blog and I have to say I am very impressed.  Soshable offers simple tips on how to utilize social media for your blog or business.  It also demystifies some of the concepts that are foreign to many bloggers such as infographics, SEO and many others.  Every post has a dose of humour to keep you smiling while you are learning.








BlogHer
I am sure that many of you have heard of this blogging network for women (if not, go there right now and sign up), but you may have not noticed the fantastic section on blogging and social media.  Here, you can find advice from fellow bloggers on topics like becoming a better writer or how to find time to blog.








Blog Godown
Another one of my more recent finds, Blog Godown offers straightforward advice on how to build a better blog.  They also welcome guest bloggers, so if this is your area of expertise, get in there and share :)  I really like this blog as I find the tips very practical and easy to implement.

Any favourite social media blogs you would like to share?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails