Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gluten Free Sugar Cookies

In my shopping travels last week, I came across this:
























Not exactly detox friendly, but this fabulous sugar cookie mix had to fit into my life somehow.

I had never heard of this brand (although I am new to gluten-free baking), but this box looked so adorable, I just had to pick it up.

I was also excited to try a box mix as I usually make my treats from scratch and I was itching to see how they turned out.

They were super easy to make, I just followed the instructions on the back of the box


















 I also decided to jazz them up with some icing, also very easy to make.

1 cup icing sugar
3 tbsp margarine
1 tsp vanilla

The result didn't look anything like the box, but they are absolutely delicious. 

I thought the banana chips were a nice touch

















 No healthy makeover here.  Just pure indulgence.  Enjoy.

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails