Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Confessions of a Personal Trainer

Many of you know that I have recently re-embraced my love for all things healthy and have decided to go into business for myself; teaching, training and helping other fitness pros.

(The website is almost complete. Don't worry, you will be the first to know when it goes live :)

As much as I try to walk the walk, I am certainly not perfect.  No one is.  Many people assume certain things about personal trainers, which are not necessarily true.



I have a few confessions to make:

























I don't always want to workout.
There are many days when I am tired, sore and full of excuses about why I can't exercise.  Most of the time I do workout and always feel better afterwards, but sometimes I don't and opt for working-in. :)


Source


























I used to be obsessed with the scale.
I thought that number was the the only way to measure my success. Through the years, I have discovered that the scale is not the only factor in determining good health. 


























I love all things sweet!
Especially ice cream.  I don't deprive myself of anything nor do I feel guilty when I indulge.  It is all about balance and moderation.

What are your fitness confessions?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails