Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shopping Saturday

Another beautiful day and I started the morning teaching a pliates class.  This new mat that I won for Joyce @ Freaking Fitness sure came in handy :)





















While I was out today, I decided I really needed to replace my trusty running shoes (I love them, but they have seen better days :)  I just happened upon a monster sale and left with these babies:













I know my feet are going to thank me.

I also picked up a new bathing suit for my weekly swimming sessions:



















Tonight, I am going to get ready for the PIPES Challenge and do the one thing I missed during my work-in week.



















How do like to spend your Saturday nights?


Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails