Monday, March 21, 2011

PIPES Challenge, Week 1: The Push Up






















Today is the beginning of the PIPES Challenges hosted by the lovely Morgan @ Life After Bagels and I am ready to get ripped :)



I am doing the 100 Pushups program and every Monday for the next six weeks I will update you about my progress, successes and struggles. I am going to work this program into my regular routine and do it 3 times a week.

Yesterday, I performed the initial test and I am able to do 15 pushups with good form. Today, I did Day 1 of the program with a modified full-body workout and I will finish the day off with a swim.

A great way to start the week, don't you think?

I will also be posting some fun food and workout tips like this one:


My very first vlog on the pushup. I thought it was appropriate :)

Remember, there are many ways to modify your upper body workout.  Work at the level and intensity that is right for you.  Always listen to your body.

Did you start the challenge today?  How are you feeling?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails