Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Strong and Powerful Body

I have always loved this picture. I have had it for many years and every time I look at it I am in awe.

This woman is lean, strong and powerful with a beauty and grace that I admire.

She is proud of the hard work she has put in to building her body and is not afraid to show it.



Most of us spend a great deal of time figuring out ways to hide our body under baggy clothes in the hopes that no one will notice the areas we don't like.

We are ashamed because we are not "thin" enough.

I say, who wants to be thin?  Not me.

I work hard to define my muscles and am proud of the way my body is changing shape right before my eyes.

And you should be proud too.

That doesn't mean that you shouldn't want to improve the way your body looks and feels.  Just don't strive to be thin, strive to be fit and healthy.

Just like this beautiful dancer.

Do you feel strong and powerful? 

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails