Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Resolutions Recharged

Thank you so much to everyone for their kind words of encouragement about my announcement yesterday.  I am so excited about this next chapter in my life and I hope you will continue to tag along for the ride :)

















Well, it is the beginning of a new month and that means it is time for a New Years Resolution check.

I have really found that this year has been very different for me.  Blogging about my goals has really helped me stay committed and focused.

While I have not reached all of my goals, I am proud to say that all of them continue to be a work in progress.

I look at my inspiration board every morning to keep me positive and motivated.

I have also been adding to my goals and allowing them to evolve as my interests and priorities change.

For example, I am rediscovering my love of yoga and I would like to commit to practicing at least two times a week to help me with relaxation and flexibility.

I challenge you to do the same.  Revisit your goals this week and...

  • Check off the goals that you have accomplished
  • Re-prioritize your resolutions as they fit into your life right now
  • Add new projects and ideas to your list
  • Remove any goals that are no longer relevant to you

How are you doing with your New Years Resolutions?  Are you still working on them?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

P.S Keep those entries coming for my cookbook giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails