Saturday, April 02, 2011

The Benefits of Massage and a Quick Announcement

Sorry for the late post today, but I had a massage and it was glorious.

It has been a very long time since I had one and my body was very thankful :)

Not me, but a picture from my favourite book :)








 The benefits of regular massage are many including:
  • Alleviating back pain
  • Improving the lymphatic system
  • Boosting mood and lessen anxiety
  • Increasing flexibility and stretch muscles

I know that I need to include more massage into to my life to help manage my health.  I am also thinking about trying some other alternate therapies like acupuncture (again), acupressure and reiki.

Now, on to my exciting news.  Drum roll, please...


















My new website is finally up!

After weeks of research and hard work, I am happy to say that I did it all myself (a very proud moment for me:).  Stop by and let me know what you think!

Thank you to everyone for all of your words of encouragement and support as I embark on this new adventure.

When was the last time you pampered yourself?  Which alternate therapies have you tried?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails