Friday, April 22, 2011

Quest for a New Blender

I bit the bullet.
















The Magic Bullet :)

My blender saw it demise this week and  I, (like many of you) cannot live without my beloved blender - morning smoothies, banana soft serve - I just have to have it.

I put the word out on FB and Twitter I got a few great suggestions (including a Vitamix, which is a little out of my budget), but decided to roll with the Bullet.

Last night, I gave it a whirl.  The verdict.


















It was easy to use, whipped up my smoothie in a few minutes and tasted great.  I am looking forward to trying other recipes and we shall see if it stands the test of time. :).  I'll keep you posted.

I am off to the cottage for the long weekend, so I won't be posting again until Sunday night.

Happy Easter!

Which appliance can't you live without?  Do you own a Magic Bullet?


Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails