Monday, April 11, 2011

PIPES Challenge, Week 4 and My Spring Playlist

I have been reading quite a few posts in the blog world where people have been giving their workout playlist a face lift for the spring.

I have to admit that I have been running to the same music for months now and thought it was high time that I mix up my music.

Here is a little sample of what I currently have rockin' on my ipod.





















As you can see, I am still loving my old school, but have some new songs thrown into the mix for good measure :)

Music is such a workout motivator and it is so important to listen to what you love to get you moving.

Now, on to the PIPES!










I can't believe it is already Week 4 of the challenge.  I am still going strong, and my whole upper body is feeling it.

I have added some extra stretching into my routine as my chest muscles are very tight (I also threw in a lovely massage last week :)

As promised, here is a before and after shot for comparison. (You would think that I would be better at flexing :)

Before



Today


















I think my arms have slimmed down, but I would like to see a bit more definition.  Time to kick it up a notch, push myself a bit harder and clean up the diet.

I will post the final pics after Week 6.

What is on your spring playlist?
How are my fellow PIPES Challenge participants coming along?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails