Monday, April 04, 2011

PIPES Challenge, Week 3 and What I am Loving Right Now

I saw a fantastic post from Kristina @ Spabettie about things that she is loving right now.  I liked the idea so much, I thought I would borrow it :)


Things I am Loving Right Now














Boca Athletics
I found this line on my shopping adventure last week and absolutely love it.  The fit is flattering, the material is comfortable and the price is right.  I will keep you posted to let you know if it stands the test of time.


















Organic Peanut Butter
I usually eat natural peanut better, but this was on sale a few weeks ago so I gave it a try.  Hands down, the most delicious PB I have ever had.  I am a convert.



















Yoga Blocks
I use yoga blocks every time I practice.  I really find that they help me get into the proper alignment with my poses.  Blocks are also great to help you modify more challenging postures.



















Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap
Using this soap is like having a spa experience in your bathroom.  The lavender scent is so soothing.  I use it for shaving and my legs have never been smoother.

Time for a PIPES update...










I completed Week 2 last Friday and my arms and chest are definitely feeling the workout.  I have been a bit sore doing this with my other workouts and classes, so I am going to drop down to the first level and see how I feel.

Next week I will post some pics to you can see how I am doing :)

Overall, I really like the simplicity of the workout.  You can do it anytime, anywhere with no equipment.


What are you loving right now?
How are you doing with the PIPES Challenge?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails