Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Cottage Workout

Happy Easter!

Much to my surprise, E. Bunny made a guest appearance last night and I found this next to my bed this morning:

















You are never too old for the bunny. ;)

We just got back from the cottage and, as always, it was lovely to get away.

The fire pit that we made last summer survived the winter (although we didn't get a chance to test it out, this visit).














The weather was co-operating, so we ventured out for a long walk to get some exercise and fresh air.  However, it paled in comparison to the workout we were about to get, which revolved around this:














A tree had fallen right by the lake and it was our job to clean it up.  Out came the chain saw and we moved it piece by piece, picking up some smaller branches along the way.


















Those logs were heavy, at least 30lbs each!  It took about an hour and I have to admit, it was quite a workout. (I am glad I have been working on my PIPES :)  It was great to do something different and get outdoors.

Then, we were able to rest and enjoy the view.


















Do you ever get creative with your workouts?
How are you celebrating Easter?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails